Head of Laboratory
– deposition, preservation and maintenance of the collection microorganisms strains in biologically active-state;
– replenishment of the collection with new isolates and strains;
– the primary study of the biological properties of newly acquired isolates and strains of microorganisms, certification of archival specimens;
– periodic verification of biological activity and refreshment of matrices of production and control strains necessary for the manufacture and control of vaccine, as well as diagnostic products;
– deposition of strains of pathogens of especially dangerous infections for the purpose of patent procedure;
– providing other divisions of the institute with virus strains and their biomass for scientific research;
– ensuring the safety of strains of especially dangerous pathogens and biological safety when working with them to prevent the accidental removal of dangerous biological agents into the environment.
– a set of strains of pathogens of viral exotic diseases, as well as especially dangerous infections occurring in animals and birds, both in neighboring states and in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– software “Accounting System of Pathogenic Materials” designed to record the movement of microorganism strains, both in the collection of microorganisms and in other laboratories of the Institute;
– creation of virological boxes with a level of biological safety class II +, which allows working with microorganisms of I and II pathogenicity groups;
– construction of a special pathogen repository, which has a three-level system for the protection of dangerous pathogens, as well as an autonomous power station;
– in 2004, the collection became part of the World Federation of Culture Collections;
– since 1997, the laboratory staff published more than 90 articles, including 21 in foreign publications, developed 14 NTDs for vaccine preparations, and 59 authorial certificates for invention;
– Laboratory staff participated in the implementation of 14 projects under 9 STP RK, 4 ISTC projects and 3 contracts with DTRA of the US DoD and participated in 4 conferences held in the United States, the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Zhugunissov K., Bulatov Ye., Orynbayev M., Kutumbetov L., Abduraimov Ye., Shaiyakhmetov Ye., Taranov D., Amanova Zh, Mambetaliev , Absatova Zh., Azanbekova M., Khairullin B., Zakarya K., Tuppurainen E. Goatpox virus (G20-LKV) vaccine strain elicits a protective response in cattle against lumpy skin disease at challenge with lumpy skin disease virulent field strain in a comparative study. Veterinary Microbiology, V.245, June 2020, 108695. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vetmic.2020.108695
- Zhugunissov K., Bulatov Ye., Taranov D., Yershebulov Z., Koshemetov Z, Zhunushov A., Renukaradhya G.J., Tabynov K., Abduraimov Ye. Beta-propiolactone inactivated bivalent bluetongue virus vaccine containing Montanide ISA-71VG adjuvant induces long-term immune response in sheep against serotypes 4 and 16 even after 3 years of controlled vaccine storage. Veterinary Microbiology 226 (2018) 23–30. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vetmic.2018.10.003
- Zhugunissov, Z.Yershebulov, K. Barakbayev, Ye. Bulatov, D.Taranov, Zh.Amanova, Y.Abduraimov. Duration of protective immunity after a single vaccination with a live attenuated bivalent bluetongue vaccine. Veterinary Research Communications (2015) 39:203–210 DOI 10.1007/s11259-015-9643-4.
- Zhugunissov, Ye. Bulatov, D. Taranov, Z. Yershebulov, Zh. Koshemetov, Ye. Abduraimov, Zh. Kondibayeva, A. Samoltyrova, Zh. Amanova, B. Khairullin, A. Sansyzbay. Protective immune response of oral rabies vaccine in stray dogs, corsacs and steppe wolves after a single immunization. Archives of Virology. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00705-017-3499-6
- К.Д. Жугунисов, Ж.Т. Аманова., Е.А. Булатов, Е.О. Абдураимов Изучение иммуногенности инактивированной эмульгированной бивалентной вакциной против блутанга при вакцинации крупного рогатого скота. Вестник Государственного университета имени Шакарима города Семей № 4(88) 2019. С. 265-272
– Tabynov K.K., Sansyzbay A.R., Sandybayev N.T., Mambetaliyev M. The pathogenicity of swan derived H5N1 virus in birds and mammals and its gene analysis // Virology Journal. – 2014. – 11:207.
– K. Tabynov, A.Sansyzbay, Zh. Tulemissova, KaissarTabynov, S. Dhakal,A. Samoltyrova, G.J. Renukaradhya, M. Mambetaliyev. Inactivated porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus vaccine adjuvanted with MontanideTMGel 01 ST elicits virus-specific cross-protective inter-genotypic response in piglets // Veterinary Microbiology. – 2016. – 192. – P. 81-89.
– M. Mambetaliyev, N.B. Yesimbekova, V.M. Strochkov, K. K. Tabynov,K.T. Sultankulova, Ye.O. Abduraimov. The evidence of occurrence of porcine circovirus 2 isolation and characterization in Kazakhstan // Virus Disease. htpps:doi.org/10.007/s13337-018-0436-6.
– Azanbekova M.A., Tabynov K.K., Azhibaнev A.Zh., Khusainov D.M. Selection of an effective inactivant for the virus of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome // Veterinary Medicine. – 2016. – No. 2 (36). – P. 50-55.
– Kilibayev S.S., Nurgaziyev R.Z., Absatova Zh.S., Biteshova E.T., Valiyeva A.D., Tabynov K.K., Mambetaliyev M. Antigenic activity of attenuated strains of camelpox virus // Bulletin Knau named after K.I. Scriabin. – 2015. – No. 1 (30). – P. 23-27. (in Russian)
Provision of services:
Deposition of strains of microorganisms according to the applications of depositors.
Work phone: +7 (72636) 7-22-28, ext. 129